Become a Member
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Medical Association (AMMA) USA is a professional medical organization functioning under the auspices of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA., with Ameer Jamaat USA as its patron.
Our members include medical, dental, and podiatric physicians, nurses, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, paramedics, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, certified nursing assistants, chiropractors, physical, occupational, and speech therapists, functional, holistic, and homeopathic medicine doctors, acupuncturists, midwives, doulas, dieticians, and technologists in various healthcare areas. Our members also include Information technology and management personnel working in healthcare.
Please use the link below to become a member of this auspicious organization:
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
1. To partake in the blessings of serving humanity under the banner and direction of Khilafat.
2. To network among the national and international Ahmadi Muslim Medical Community.
3. To participate in the governance of the Association.
4. To be available for Waqf e Arzi abroad and Humanity First USA initiatives
5. To strive with one another in good works in supporting and educating each other as medical professionals, students, members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, and the healthcare structure established worldwide by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Medical Association (AMMA) USA is a professional medical organization functioning under Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA., with Ameer Jamaat USA as its patron.
We would love to have you be a part of our AMMA membership. We welcome all healthcare professionals and students to join.